A Message from Pete Lawton, CEO
March 19, 2020
Effective Friday, March 20th, the Bank of Jackson Hole will be open during regular business hours; however, to be precautionary and proactive during this challenging time, we will be temporarily closing branch lobbies to unscheduled walk-in customers, as well as closing the Teton Village Branch and the Smith’s Food & Drug Store Branch until further notice.
The Bank of Jackson Hole understands the vital importance of our customers having access to their accounts. We offer the following service options:
All of the Bank’s drive-thru windows will remain open and fully-operational during regular banking hours. Customers can access our banking services at drive-thru windows at the following locations:
- Hillside, M-F 8:30- 5:30; Saturday 8:00-12:30
- Aspens, M-F 9:00-5:00
- Wilson, M-F 9:00- 5:00
- Dubois, M-F 8:00- 5:00
- Bank of Alpine, M-F 9:00-6:00
- Bank of Sublette County, M-F 8:00-5:00
Staff will be available for appointments only, including locations with and without drive-thru windows. Customers will be able to gain access to safe deposit boxes by scheduling an in-branch appointment. Appointments can be made by calling (307) 732-BOJH.
Please take advantage of our convenient banking tools, available 24/7:
- Secure night depositories
- Telephone banking services
- Online Banking
- Online Bill pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Deposit
We have staff in place dedicated to helping customers who need assistance in navigating through any of our banking options.
This is not a step we take lightly, but we believe it is necessary in order to help protect our customers and employees during these uncertain times.
The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, and community members are our highest priority. We are optimistic that these precautionary measures will have positive outcomes, and we look forward to returning to full service in the near future.
March 16, 2020
In an effort to maintain the bank’s ability to provide customer service and ensure the safety of our employees, management has elected to close the following branches, effective immediately, until the risks associated with COVID-19 have subsided:
- Teton Village Branch
- Smith’s Branch
The ATMs at these branches are still available for cash withdrawals, transfers and balance inquiries. Please visit our Locations page to find the branch closest to you. The majority of bank services are accessible online or through our app – please contact us if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.
March 12, 2020
As a valued customer of Bank of Jackson Hole, I appreciate the trust you place in us, which is why I personally want to share this information with you.
The health and financial well-being of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Like so many others, we are proactively following news regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). While the virus has not yet posed a specific challenge to the areas served by our offices, we want to update you on steps we are taking within the Bank to keep our customers and employees safe.
We encourage employees and clients to do their best in helping to prevent the spread of illness:
- We are committed to cleaning high-traffic areas in branches and offices. All of our lobbies and offices are sanitized daily. Surfaces (desks and tables) and objects (telephones, keyboards) are wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they exhibit any signs of illness, such as fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, etc.
- We encourage regular hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and water and to sneeze or cough into your inner-elbow.
Because we know some customers may wish to limit public interactions until this threat subsides, remember that we have a number of convenient options to bank without actually entering one of our branches:
- Drive-up windows are available at our Hillside, Aspens, Wilson, Bank of Alpine, Dubois and Bank of Sublette County branches. Night depositories and ATMs are available at most locations – for a complete list, visit our Locations & Hours
- Internet and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. Treasury Management is available for ACH and wire transactions. If you are not currently set-up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time!
- Our Debit/ATM cards can be used to access cash, make deposits, or check your balance at our ATMs.
- Our mobile payment capabilities (e.g. ApplePay and GooglePay) are a great option for making purchases using your smart phone.
- Telephone banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-888-734-5444.
Please be aware of several coronavirus scams that have recently surfaced. Scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the coronavirus by setting up websites to sell bogus products, and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to steal money or personal information.
As always, our branch teams are available to serve you. We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will provide updates as we have new information to share with you.
We are here to help! If you have questions, please call a Personal Banker at (307) 732-BOJH.