Bank of Jackson Hole Private Bank
Bank of Jackson Hole (BOJH) Private Bank is your exclusive full service banking experience. With a dedicated team approach, the goal of Private Bank is to provide exceptional personalized service. At BOJH Private Bank, we understand what it means to be local, however we have the sophistication and tools to support complex banking needs. We connect clients to resources within the bank (i.e. information on loans or investment options with Trust & Wealth Partners) as well as resources within the community. Whether living in Jackson Hole full or part time, traveling for business or pleasure, BOJH Private Bank is a resource readily available with a unique concierge approach to banking.
Qualifications for Private Bank
- $1M minimum accumulative balance (i.e. total of personal and business account balances where the client is the primary owner).
- $250,000 in deposits with a loan of $3.0M or more.
- Trust & Wealth Partners relationship of at least $500,000 in investable assets.
Private Bank Products and Services
- Single point of contact (i.e. call, stop by or email our dedicated Private Bank team and we will take care of whatever you need) for all your banking needs, including setting up accounts, initiate domestic and international wires, transfer funds between accounts, and assist with billpay and mobile deposit questions.
- Exclusive, high-interest bearing money market account (minimum balance of $750,000 required – consumer accounts only).
- Private Bank metal debit card.
- Invite to exclusive events and meetings tailored to the interest of Private Bank Members.
- Deposit program with full FDIC insurance regardless of amount (ICS).
- Concierge services customized to the client’s needs.
Fees are waived for Private Bank clients for the following services:
|• Domestic and international (incoming and outgoing) wires
|• Cashier’s check
|• Check orders
|• Paper statements and statement copies
|• Image copies
|• ATM and foreign fees
|• Stop payments
|• 3x5 and 3x10 safe deposit rentals
|• ATM and debit card replacement
|• Account research and balancing
|• Loan discounts
|• Activity printout